It may be of interest to read the thread on detroitluv.com regarding some techno enthusiasts that have actually contacted Kevin personally about supporting the festival "grass roots" style.

here is the link:

http://www.detroitluv.com/index.php?topic=22750.0

If you or anyone you know could donate time and effort for promotion in your city, or festival help at the time of the festival, please send an email to the address provided in that link.

Dense.