Hey Atomly..

I didn't, and obviously missed something, you dont have the link do you
still?

Thanks!

Alex

                      atomly

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      To: 313@hyperreal.org

                                               cc:

                      10/02/2005 15:10         Subject:  Re: (313) Movement
statement

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> You have to feel sorry for them. Submit something in September, get a
reply
> now, and then get told they HAVE to do it this year with no assistance?
>
> That sounds a bit out of order to me.

Did you read that NY Times piece on Detroit?

--
:: atomly ::

[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.atomly.com ...
[ atomiq records : po box 805319 chicago il 60680 : 312.804.5389 ...
[ e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for atomly info and updates ...

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.