Anyone who appears on the Usual Suspects LP on Sativae. A highly recommended album for dark and wonky:
http://www.discogs.com/release/33206

carl morris
Plug Two http://www.plugtwo.com
t +442920190151

Odeluga, Ken wrote:

Wonky! I do like that word - which someone else not on the list also
used when I told 'em what I was into at the mo.

What else do others consider 'wonky' at the mo?

I think Subhead, Dave Tarrida and Tobias Schmidt should be in there.
Looking for less well-known names... (Some Detroit-orientated ones would
be good!)

Ken Odeluga

Editor, Markets - Market Talk

Dow Jones Newswires