Among other things...

Library stuff - Reggae For Real, KPM's (Reggae Explosion, Beat Industrial,
The Big Beat etc.), Percussion Library (red ones)...
Disco stuff - Direct Current 'Everybody here must party', Lady B's version
of DC, Saturday Night Band 'Come on Dance Dance', Trussel 'Love injection',
Norma Jean 'sorcerer', to name but a few...
Luciano - Bombero's + Funk Excursion
John Coltrane - Giant Steps (recently reissued cheap!)
Black Dog on Dust (respect!)
Swag - Ear Candy EP!!! Bomb.
Freaks - Telefunken (Random Factor Rmx)
Dexter - I don't care