Bumpin the fxck out of the frantic flowers joint. I really can't get enough of
this one. Wish the breakbeat tracks were slower. 128 at -8 sucks. It's awesome
though. Every track. The maurice fulton remix of "welcome" by paul & honesty
has been the alternate attitude lately. This one's super dope as well. The
bassline is second to none and the whole track just has this lean to it that I
love. Masta Ace - a long hot summer has been getting a bunch of play lately.
Dope beats from 9th wonder and the beatnuts and more. Dope ass lyrics and a
cool concept throughout. Some devendra barnhart.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems