> has anyone been to the synch festival in greece?
>
> there's some talk of it here:
>
> http://www.littledetroit.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8677

You can view their own website and last years lineup at:

 http://www.synch.gr/site/program.php

which looks *very* intresting..but I didn't go to the festival so
I'd also like to hear how it was last year? Sonar is going worse every year
so I'm most likely travelling to Greece this summer! :)

Last year greed spanish people started to 'rob' foreign festival guest - several
apartments&hotels offered 20-30% increase in prices during the festival..

--
Damicon Kraa - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - tel 050 553 5692
       .