On Mar 9, 2005, at 1:57 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Has anyone been to the Synch Festival in Greece?

There's some talk of it here:

http://www.littledetroit.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8677

It says Timeline are playing, anyone know if that's true?

I haven't been to it, but John Tejada DJ'ed at it last year.
I remember him telling me was fun/interesting/etc., but as we
discussed here on (313) at the time, it was way out in
b*ttf*ck Egypt - like 30 minutes' drive from Athens by bus.

Next time I see John's IM client pop back up online, I'll ask him
what he remembers about it.

The lineup last year was pretty amazing:

        http://www.synch.gr/site/program.php

so it wouldn't surprise me at all that Timeline et al. are
playing this year.  (Maybe most of those acts don't know it's
way out in BFE)

(I remember Pete Grammenos mentioning cancelling Mutek plans to
 go to it - him being Greek and all - whatever happened to Pete
 and Mark Krux?  Both of them currently residing in the
 "Where Are They Now?" file ... )

I want to go.

MMMMM.  KEBABS AND TECHNO.

oh, and HALLUMI CHEESE TOO, TOASTED>

Best get a new job for more than 11,500 quid a year then eh Alex?  ;-)

        - Greg (whose house repainting costs are threatening to force
                        him to turn in his TechnoTourist badge  :-(  )