I've been well up for going this year since finding out at the last minute
about it last year, nearly going, not going, regretting it.
Takes place in an old industrial area South East of Athens I think and is
ridiculously (50 Euros?) cheap for a 3 day event compared to stuff in the
UK.
Last year's line up was ace.
There's nothing much up on their site last time I looked, apart from this
years dates (which only just went up, I heard they only recently got their
funding confirmed) which are later (beginning of July) than last year's.
Annoying thing is I can't look now, the site is one of many my work
mysteriously (involuntarily, I had to convince them it was happening)
blocks.
However I should know more when I come back from Berlin as some folks I know
over there played last year and were waiting to hear about this last time I
saw them.
Anyway Kate and I are pretty deffo going, thinking of getting a cheap
package to one of the nearby islands for a week spending half the time at
the 3 days of the festival and half laying on a beach.

Francis-only-15-mins-till-I-finish-and-start-packing-for-my-bright-and-early
-start-tomorrow-for-2-days-in-Berlin-and-nights-in-Tresor
Can you tell I'm excited?  : P