good djs dj for the people. you know the ones they are there to entertain?

   Techno used to have some balls.

   People used to stand in front of sound systems out of fear and admiration
   of what the dj was capable of doing.

   We have gone soft, the audience are in control. They know all the tricks
   and are no longer impressed by the pony you show.

   /

   At least there is some controversy surrounding Carl.

   Where are the risky artist?  What I see is alot of very consumable photo
   friendly dj's with great portfolios.

   I'm not after a revolution, I just want some content. Some substance that
   will evoke some response from my co modified life.

   /

   These kinds of arguments, always de-volove into standard practice models
   for assessing popular music.

   Techno music in its origins was about futurism.  Using new technology to
   to express new ideas and explore new paradigms.

   I don't wish to establish some sort of elitism.  However I think there is
   inherent value in asserting some form of conciousness with the music.

   I can let my hair down every night of the week to any number of djs.

   Shouldn't a djs make your hair stand on end??

  .simon