Might want to check #4 below
http://music.hyperreal.org/lists/313/04.html

>The one thing that is under my control is unsubscribing people that abuse
the list.
>When posting to 313 keep the following rules of conduct in mind:

* Spam is strictly prohibited, 313 list subscribers are not marketing
fodder.
* List subscribers are people, treat them as such, disrespective and
disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
* List members are here for a reason, keep your posts on topic, using 313
as chat room is not permitted. Please note placing 'OT', standing for
off-topic, or 'NRR', standing for not really relevant, in the subject line
in no way excuses you from adhering to this rule.
* Do not attempt to steal another list subscribers email identity (and,
yes, this has happened in past).
* Do not repost private email to 313. Likewise do not reply to private
email and 'CC' 313. This is both illegal (falling under the reproduction of
an original copyrighted work without permission) and highly unethical.
Arguments belong in private email, not in email that is addressed to 313,
check your 'To: ' and 'CC: ' email header fields carefully before sending
out email - it may save you more embarassment than you thought possible.
* Try not to swear. More and more corporate sites are using profanity
firewalls resulting in fellow 313 subscribers behind those firewalls
missing out on what you had to say.

             "J.T."
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             thlink.net>                                                To
                                       Robert Taylor
             03/16/05 11:55 AM         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Robert
                                       Felber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                       313@hyperreal.org
             Please respond to                                          cc
                  "J.T."
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     Subject
                thlink.net>            RE: (313) confused, from Manchester

i agree. the only offender using this loophole is you yourself.
you seem nice and all, but this isnt a place to play games. this seems like
behavior that should be rewarded with being ejected from the list to me.
since i dont have that power, i hope you just go back to lurking and
leaving other people alone.