sure that wasn't pullover by speedy j? ;)

what type of tracks was he playing on the night? i didn't catch him in
sydney - i went camping on the beach for the weekend.
james
www.jbucknell.com

             "Cyclone Wehner"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             il.com.au>                                                 To
                                       313 Detroit <313@hyperreal.org>
             17/03/05 03:37 PM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Carl Craig '

Funny during Hawtin's set in Melbourne the fire alarm went off and I don't
think anyone realised. ;)
Did anyone go? Was v good even if there was no vibe. I was in a grumpy mood
from current chocolate rehab regime, and prospect of working on Monday,
would have enjoyed more in different circumstances.

----------
>From: darnistle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: 313 <313@hyperreal.org>
>Subject: Re: FW: (313) Carl Craig '
>Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 1:07 PM
>

> Simon Kong wrote:
>

>>> good djs dj for the people. you know the ones they are there to
>>> entertain?
>>

>>    Techno used to have some balls.
>>
>>    People used to stand in front of sound systems out of fear and
>> admiration
>>    of what the dj was capable of doing.
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>>    Shouldn't a djs make your hair stand on end??
>>

>>   .simon
>>

> Its definitely welcome when a DJ does make my hair stand on end, or make
> me feel a sense of awe at the kinds of things sound is capable of.  I'm
> not normally a speaker-whore, but there have been DJs who have led me to
> all manner of strange and wonderful states while my face has been buried
> in some massive amp.
>
> It doesn't happen often, which is probably a good-ish thing since
> otherwise it would be commonplace and would lose that element of wonder
> or surprise.  Plus, my hearing would probably be much worse for the wear.
;)

ForwardSourceID:NT0001B9B2