Well ' I love Carl.

  The short order of the gig in Christchurch.

  Apx 30 people paid to get in.

  Carl turned up smiling, and played for three hours.  It was real
  it was so solid, and ever person in the culb was dancing.

  I'm so tierd, and a but fuzzy.  We drove 5 hours each way and
  worked either side to see this happen.

  Thank you Carl for giving us your love.

 .simon

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Oh, I forgot to say about this: (what I wrote)

good djs dj for the people. you know the ones they are there to

entertain?

and then simon kong wrote:

  Techno used to have some balls.

  People used to stand in front of sound systems out of fear and
admiration
  of what the dj was capable of doing.

<snip>

  Shouldn't a djs make your hair stand on end??

I forgot to say that maybe you mis-understood my comment a little. I was
kinda trying to say, that if I'm going to pay a load of money to get into a
club, which has in turn paid that dj a load of money, I want to be
entertained. and, well, if its me that needs entertaining, I wanna hear
them playing something crazy, something that will make my hair stand on
end. so, I agree basically.

oh yeah, my mate was playing the new frantic flowers jamal moss over some
mad beats from an ibadan record on saturday. and that sounded crazy! and my
hair stood on end!

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.