Subject: Re: (313) OOPS
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:24:18 +0000
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: 313@hyperreal.org

>the thing i disliked the most about djing with cds was that it
>involved a different mental process to find the next track i wanted to
>play. with records i flick through my box and, if i'm on point, the next
>record practically leaps out,

I'm having this problem at the moment!!

I can't, for some reason, seem to find any tracks I want to play from my
computer with ableton! (at gigs)

Its really really odd. Like really odd. I've got over 500 things to choose
from, and none 'jump' out at me. thing is, they're just all my records that
I've recorded in anyway, so its not like they are different tracks or
anything.

it's really weird.

does anyone have anything resembling a solution, (apart from just playing
records of course)?

alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.