Van: Dan Bean [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: dinsdag 22 maart 2005 14:02
Aan: 313@hyperreal.org
Onderwerp: (313) save me, I think I'm going over to the darkside...

Just got sent the new Moby 10".....and it's actually OK!

/ducks/

The LP is utter, utter cobblers, without a doubt some of the worst cash
in chart/stadium techno I've heard for a long time, but the two tracks
on the 10" (admittedly after one very quick listen) sound like quite
reasonable minimal techno tracks with a nod to the 'german' clicky
style.

I suspect that in blind listening conditions many would say: "OK track,
maybe on Perlon?"

not that I'm trying to justify myself or anything....;)

Is it too late for me, or can I still get help?