In short - this record is an embarrassment, and they should retire.

It just may be the royalty statements are no longer coming in and the money has run out.

We all have bills to pay..

Now Tones on Tail, Section 25, [ Cerent 23- spelling may be off on this one ] had some sound worth talking about.

All of them had 80's  dance club hits..

"underground static"
www.vmax.net
www.vstatic.com