Ahhh, my first controversial post of the year, goody! Hear the new DP album
and y'all know what I mean.
Technasia may be techno - but they do hooky songs. There's a concept and
cleverness there. They had the potential to be a techno Daft Punk...
The new DP is very much track after track and sounds like them doing
techno...