They are playing in Sheffield this weekend, I'll say hello from you...

On 24 Mar 2005, at 16:54, Stoddard, Kamal wrote:

....only the groovers left and the tempos
drop. my experience of this is with DiY and Smokescreen free
parties in Derbyshire quarries where house music is the order
of the day, but i suspect the effect of the tempo is the same.

robin...

Awww yeah! The DIY crew knew whats up!!!! How are they now? haven't spoke to any of those (save danny, harry, and twiggy) in years. We had a three day party that went underwater like that in the north carolina mountains in 99 (?) rick and pete were there. Lucy came as well. Three days straight, never got above 120. saw ufo's wow. If you still see any of the original diy crew tell them Kamal and the earthtone crew from atlanta said wattup! Good fellas. They were down for the cause. Thanks for making me think about that again. Been in one of those retrospective moods for like a week.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems