put me on there as well

anyone hear this artist G.Rizo before? - on label called Codek.  They're
doing B sides with acid dub/reggae tracks that are just hitting it for me.
They keep the acid squiggles under control - not really going nutty on the
knob, just enough to make your synapses buzz.

MEK

             "fab."
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       <313@hyperreal.org>
             03/24/05 11:04 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Slowing down (was Stasis)

not to plug, but that's what were are trying to achieve with our label...so

you can sign me and claudio up too :P

lory d is also on that same tip...he was babbling on aobut making 80bmp
techno some months ago

fab.