That sortof tempo is just so great to dance to, so sexy.
I still love it well fast every now and again but slower
is mhmmmmm.....

I'll sign too! : )

On Thursday, Mar 24, 2005, at 17:21 Europe/London, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. wrote:

ill sign that petition too. since im playing lots and lots of old
records when i play these days, i rarely even get above 120. its
usually more like 115 or so. thats the best tempo IMO, so much
stuff can fit in the mix.

tom

From: Andrew Duke Cognition Audioworks
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:11:43 -0400

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

JT>yeah i think a lot of early techno was real slow,

NEW CAMPAIGN.

"Make techno slow again"

i'd sign. i did a live pa in toronto friday night and the dj
on before me, by halfway through his set the tempo was
so high i actually said to the promoter--"uh, i sure hope
he slows it down a bit before i start because there's
no part of my pa that is close to this in tempo or energy".
there's a review of that night here:
http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/ showthread.php?s=90f060bcafa50df0dd2c4a2560ef1e31&threadid=88955
and ironically the reviewer says the guy on before me
played more "subdued" than usual, so lord help me
if he hadn't been "subdued"!  bpm-wise (i use ableton
live), i like to play from around 120 to 128bpm.  if
i get past 130 it is a rarity. maybe i'm just gittin' old?! :)
andrew

--
Andrew Duke
scoring/sound design/source