To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2005 4:44 AM
Subject: (313) Monobox

OOOHHHH, THIS IS GOOOOOOODDD!!!!!!!!

Just picked up "Molecule" today and I am tres pleased! At first I was surprised by how understated the music is. Its subtle, dark and groovy, though not as vigorous as I've come to expect from Robert Hood. Just stripped down, pulsating-twilight music. How yummy!!

Now I'm really eager to hear the remix album. I can just imagine what Pantytec, Matthew Dear et al would do to these tracks...;)