From: darnistle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 March 2005 03:45
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Monobox

OOOHHHH, THIS IS GOOOOOOODDD!!!!!!!!

Just picked up "Molecule" today and I am tres pleased!  At first I was
surprised by how understated the music is.  Its subtle, dark and groovy,

though not as vigorous as I've come to expect from Robert Hood.  Just
stripped down, pulsating-twilight music. How yummy!!

Now I'm really eager to hear the remix album.   I can just imagine what
Pantytec, Matthew Dear et al would do to these tracks...;)