oh gawd, here we go:

"P**s off!!!  No one (well not many people) dances more than I do in a
club.
And I've been doing it for MANY years.  Call me wrong headed (and if you
remember the last time we had this discussion even I concluded I'm wrong
headed about PC vs. vinyl and am working on over coming my problems) if you
like but don't patronise me like you're some club master and I'm some
jerk-johhny-come-lately who doesn't know any better than to stare in
fascination at the DJ"

ok, ok.

for a start, no one was patronising anyone - I just dont get the watching
the dj thing at all. cripes, it wasn't that long ago you couldnt even see
the dj on the dancefloor, they'd be hidden away somewhere.

and I wasn't referring to you either, I dont remember seeing you in the
discussion, infact I was referring to cyclones comment, which was something
like "HEARING sasha dj, is like WATCHING a zombie" and I don't remember me
calling you out for being a jonny come lately francis. do you?

and you should know better than to take anything that comes out of my mouth
with anything other than a pinch of salt.

I just dont get it at all. never have.

anyway, I aint in the mood for this s**t... some bird in a car knocked me
off my bike last night and my arse is killing me, I cant sit down.

I'll keep my mouth shut.

alex

oh, and p.s. I AM THE CLUB MASTER.

; )

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.