>A slightly utopian ideal, is that every one at a club is there for the
>music...

I never said that though P.

and, I had a club for 5 years, I must have done over 200 odd parties, so
while I'm no expert - I think I can say I know as much as the man on the
street.

but, who in their right minds ever goes to a club to 'watch' a dj when
they're not into the music?
are you f**king kidding me? there are people who aren't into music to go to
a club to 'watch', as in physically watch a dj?

so the dj has to 'entertain' these people by doing a funny jig as well as
playing music?

well, f**k me, times have changed eh?

this is f**king sad s**t if you ask me, and quite frankly I've had enough
of all this bulls**t. 'dj culture' what a load of f**king rubbish that is.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.