>It's been out ages ago man :) Piccadilly had it almost a month ago. The
promo
circulated last year... The Jori Hulkkonen remix of Crosses makes me weep.
It's
so &ยค#/ beautiful.

hey jari!

hope the weathers ok up there in the north pole

; )

I dont think its been on vinyl yet, I keep waiting, but no sign. my
friendly local record shop best not have had it, or I shall be firing up
the flamethrower.

But yes, I believe it's on CD. I can't bring myself to buy cd's though
really. I find it difficult. Not impossible, but I'd still rather buy a
record I think.

Alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.