Indeedy, check the lovely Carsten Jost dub too.

Novamute have licensed the Swap tune and the Lawrence album, so both should be easily available. And I daresay the only good thing that Novamute have done recently.

carl morris
Plug Two
t +442920190151

fab. wrote:

Lawrence "Swap" EP

trying to keep my mind of an ex-friend having declared war against me i will indulge you with a small recommendation.....

i really love lawrence's particular brand of deep and spherical techno, both as himself and under his sten monicker. i suggest you check out his absence of blight album that came out last year on his dial label (http://www.discogs.com/release/215638) as well as his other releases on dial. heck, while you are at it, check the whole dial catalogue out, there is something for every one....

fab.

ps: i am in no way affiliated with lawrence or the dial record label ;)