yes, let me know.....im curious as to what you think of it, especially considering my opinions regarding your musical tastes (ie: different to mine, less 'electronic' oriented, although i admit that i ahrdly know you and one cat really judge from your posts on the list ;)

fab.
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: (313) records.

Lawrence "Swap" EP

why thank you fab.

I have to admit to never even heard of this guy, but one of the tracks
caught my ear in the shop so I thought I'd give it a try. Like I say I
didnt actually have a listen to the record.

will have a listen at home tonight and try and offer up some sort of
description/thoughts tomorrow.

alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.