--------- Original Message ----------------------------------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>in a rare on topic moment, I got some new records at lunch:
>
>Paul Randolph Mahogani LP
>nothing dead exciting really.

you dont find that album exciting? i got the CD months and months
ago, ive been waiting a long time for it to drop. im not usually
big on that style of house, but the melodies and songwriting on
this album is far far above what most people are putting out.
"quote me on that" is a dope track, i cant wait to play it out. i
mean i guess its not exciting like its breaking down boundaries,
its exciting in that amp fiddler kinda way. just really high
quality music.

tom

andythepooh.com