hey robin in my nearly 10 years of being on the 313 list I have done my
share of contribution right now or I should say in the last 12 months
there has been little that I found worthy of contribution to that the
majority of the subjects are petty arguments...about stupid stuff...
as soon as I see a subject thats worthy of reply dont you worry your
little ehad I will...

On Tue, 24 May 2005, robin wrote:

> hi neil,
>
> how about contributing instead of spamming us?
>
> just an idea like.
>
> all the best,
>
> robin...
>

> On 24 May 2005, at 14:51, Neil Wiernik wrote:
>

> > sat may 28th 2005
> >
> > ordered noise presents
> >
> > naw_live [noise factory, phoniq]
> > nonpareil_live [ordered noise]
> > dj shine_final scratch [nice+smooth ultramedia]
> >
> > celebrating the marriage of sonia jouini to brendon davey [aka
> > nonpareil]
> >
> > doors open 10pm
> > location: no regrets 219 dufferin st
> > (dufferin south of king enter off mowat - one block east of dufferin)
> >
> > flyer:
> > http://dreaming.org/~neil/links/PartyInvite2.jpg

naw/neil wiernik
[EMAIL PROTECTED]