neil,

i've been around on this list for as long as that and i don't recall conrtibution from you, just spam.

the argument that this list is just petty isn't a good one. a list is only as good as the contributers. start a thread if you don't like what's on here already. simple as that.

i don't intend to have a lengthy debate about this. i just needed to say what i felt every time i see a spam message from you.

robin...

hey robin in my nearly 10 years of being on the 313 list I have done my
share of contribution right now or I should say in the last 12 months
there has been little that I found worthy of contribution to that the
majority of the subjects are petty arguments...about stupid stuff...
as soon as I see a subject thats worthy of reply dont you worry your
little ehad I will...