well I'd be happy to make suggestions when you're feeling a bit less fed-up with things.

I think all the "white label" bs with Djs is lame as can be. how in-the-spirit-of-techno is it to hold out on people for 5 Fxcking years, as was the case with the first omar s white??

</rant>

To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: (313) word on the street

a quick trip to boomkat will help you figure out what you need and what
you
have of omar s' stuff.

dont get me wrong joe, I like his stuff, its just they're all white labels
with writing on, and I can never distinguish whats what. tell the truth I
cant even be bothered looking at the mo, feeling jaded!

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.