"because we're dead anal about it I suppose." - Geekes is the word your
looking for. haha

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 June 2005 13:57
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) word on the street

>Soul Jazz normally do great comps, but your right this is just the
>norm... :o/

well, lets be fair here, if for example we were big reggae heads, I'm
sure we'd say the same thing about their reggae comps for example, and
mad voodoo soca music or detroit free jazz records or whatever. it's
only cos we know it all back to front because we're dead anal about it I
suppose.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.