From: "/0" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>well I'd be happy to make suggestions when you're feeling a bit
less fed-up
>with things.
>
>I think all the "white label" bs with Djs is lame as can be.  how
>in-the-spirit-of-techno is it to hold out on people for 5 Fxcking
years, as
>was the case with the first omar s white??
>
></rant>

huh? i dont think it was like that, i think they did a limited
pressing and there was next to no interest in the record. i had
002 before it got serious distribution and i never heard anyone
mention it before it showed up everywhere. once that got some
attention theyve released steadily and have repressed that first
one. how can that be a bad thing?

tom

andythepooh.com