Apparently that's one of the many thousand Danny Krivit edits floating about at the moment, although they may have been mixing it with something else

cheers

Jason

On 1 Jun 2005, at 17:20, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. wrote:

From: Placid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Glad i wasn't there..  that sounds rubbish...  :)

i cant get the first track theo played out of my head, an edit
(that id guess he did) of amerie "one thing" that just looped the
vocal bit "this is one thing thats got me tripping" over the most
weird minimal housey type cut. they turned on a strobe light
during that track, i thought i was going to lose my mind completely.

tom

andythepooh.com