Alex Bond: "you're taking the beans off carl craigs kids toast innit."

Ok, now I'm offended! I buy almost every bloody record that Carl Craig produces
so my money is definitely going into his pockets!!!

But if someone bootlegs the Virtual Sex lp it's because no one else thought of
it before. Come on people!!! These guys from Detroit and everyone who's
connected have so many good records that are sold for loads of cash on eBay.
Why don't they repress it themselfs? Why wait 'till someone else does it and be
angry about it.

You know people want these records!!! Make sure people can buy them! It's
simple economy!

It's the same discussion as with downloading music. People have a need, act
upon it. And make sure someone else doesn't outsmart you.