From: "Stoddard, Kamal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  Cause see, I've got an overwhelming demand (complete with
signed medical affidavit) for a black on chrome 67 toronado on
diamond studded dubbs. I fully expect everyone within reach of a
classic car dealer and rim shop to immediately begin sorting me
out. Tom, you gonna send off the letters to derrick and see if
he'll loan me one of his joints? Or better yet, I'll send off a
letter to the htfr guys to see if they will bootleg me one.

>Absurdity today. I heart 313 logic.

your comparison is so flawed. classic cars are "bootlegged" by
companies other than the ones who made them, except theyre called
"kits". you can build any of those classic joints on easy and
cheap to find frames for mere fractions of what an original in
mint condition would cost you. again, there is demand, someone
steps in and supplies it. the entire capitalist system functions
on this premise.

tom

andythepooh.com