Holy sh!t - what a show.  The Riviera was jam packed sold out just about a
week before the show.  Got in the queue and it started raining.  Got in
just about five ten minutes before they took the stage.  Went upstairs to
the balcony - no room.  Tried the mainfloor - down front left speaker
stack.  They weren't letting anyone else in.  My wife and I managed to
squeeze our way through on the second tier, mainfloor.  Found some space in
the nick of time.

speechless really - the show was fantastic.  Best in the world.  Listening
to Minimum Maximum right now on the iPod (had a leaked copy about a month
ago).
The playlist of the show was pretty much the Minimum Maximum track listing.
But the added visuals of the show - holy crap.

It's funny that a friend of mine who was also at the show (but got down
closer - every man for themselves!) had the same thought I did when the
robots were on stage:

"they get a bigger cheer than the actual band!"  The crowd went nuts when
the robots were revealed.
the falling pills on Vitamin got a great reaction from the crowd ;)

all-in-all I was ready to hop on the plane to go see them in San Francisco
for the next night.

hope they do this again soon.

Detroit next time for us

MEK

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             com
             06/03/05 03:45 AM         313@hyperreal.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) Kraftwerk Minimize Maximize
                                       (again!!)

IT'S ON VINYL TOO!!!!!

A beautiful 4 vinyl box set!!! I have it here, it came this morning!!!

Tracklist looks the same as the double CD!!!

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

*big cheesy grin*

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.