well, Minimum Maximum is supposed to be released either with a DVD
component (enhanced CD?) or will be a separate release.

Radioactivity blew me away (no pun intended).

MEK

             lisa
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ne.net>                                                    To
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             06/06/05 01:01 PM                                          cc
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED],
                                       313@hyperreal.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Kraftwerk in Chicago

Anyone know if they'll be doing a DVD for the 2004-2005 tour? The stage
show / visuals were really awesome.

Lisa

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Holy sh!t - what a show.  The Riviera was jam packed sold out just about
> week before the show.  Got in the queue and it started raining.  Got in
> just about five ten minutes before they took the stage.  Went upstairs to
> the balcony - no room.  Tried the mainfloor - down front left speaker
> stack.  They weren't letting anyone else in.  My wife and I managed to
> squeeze our way through on the second tier, mainfloor.  Found some space
in
> the nick of time.
>
> speechless really - the show was fantastic.  Best in the world.
Listening
> to Minimum Maximum right now on the iPod (had a leaked copy about a month
> ago).
> The playlist of the show was pretty much the Minimum Maximum track
listing.
> But the added visuals of the show - holy crap.
>
> It's funny that a friend of mine who was also at the show (but got down
> closer - every man for themselves!) had the same thought I did when the
> robots were on stage:
>
> "they get a bigger cheer than the actual band!"  The crowd went nuts when
> the robots were revealed.
> the falling pills on Vitamin got a great reaction from the crowd ;)
>
> all-in-all I was ready to hop on the plane to go see them in San
Francisco
> for the next night.
>
> hope they do this again soon.
>
> Detroit next time for us