Off to Barcelona tomorrow, to begin my first sonar experience.
Got the jist of one party on Friday night for Christian Vogel's new album
launch, "station 55".
With CV live and Andrew Weatheral also playing and a few others I've not
heard of.

Is any one else on this list aware of events going on outside of sonar that
will be worth checking out, music based or other wise.
My first time to BCN so any hints and tips are very welcome.
Any one else going? ?

I will document the trip heavily and upload pics when I get back.

Also... Just dropped a mix onto I-pod that I made for the trip out there,
plenty of almost train-wrecks due to trying to get the hang of a cd
turntable plus sound sensitive neighbors that get all worked up about any
music above sneeze level, so had to mix quietly!!
But saying that there are a couple forthcoming amp-art jems on the mix you
might like to check out, one at the start and one at the end.

www.born-yesterday.co.uk/radio/max-amp-art-mix.mp3

Will post track listing if requested.

Whord
Max [||m x m||]]