The Soundslike party (Alex posted the LD link) is definately the place to be on Thursday night if you like good music. Raf and Dave are wicked djs and Dani Sicilliano played some great tracks at the party I was at a couple of weeks ago, she was joined by Herbert for a while too. I'll be there if anyone wants to meet up. Friday night at Sonar itself is a pretty good lineup: Jamie Lidell, Soft Pink Truth, Laurent Garnier. The Kompakt beach party is always fun on Sunday but I can't remember the address - ask about, lots of people will be going. Also heard a rumour that Jeff MIlls might be playing the Tresor party, but cannot confirm that.

Benoît Pueyo wrote:

Ill be at Sonar aswell !!

I think ill attend the tresor nite at Moog on thursday, no pla for the other nites, maybe the Immignrat vs Technique on Friday.

Anyone who wants to meet, just reply me !