Hey Roman,

. my personal favourite is berghain atm. if you wanna sleep for an hour or so - they even have darkrooms :-) it's the best location - not just because of the fantastic architecture. don't bring your camera. they don't wanna have any pictures taken - so the security will do a proper search - they even have a female one for the girls. had to leave my camera at the counter. the few girls that go there on a saturday night are a) with some gay male friends or b) because they know that it's safe to go there being a woman that just wants to party instead of having to scare away the horny guys all the time.

this wasn't our experience at all when we were over a few weeks ago- although the downstairs area was pretty hardcore gay, the Panorama bar was just like a "normal" club, very mixed crowd who were incredibly open minded about their music- def one of my favourite places I've been to in the last couple of years- we didn't have any problems with cameras either.

cheers

Jason