UR records hard to mix? you've  got to be kidding - try mixing a sylvester
track into a patrick adams.
james
www.jbucknell.com

             Martin Dust
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       "Güclüer, Hansi"
             30/06/05 11:00 PM         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                        cc
                                       "robin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                       "Odeluga, Ken"
                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "313"
                                       <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: SV: (313) UR - Amazon

UR records have to be among some of the hardest to mix don't you
think...

Martin

On 30 Jun 2005, at 11:17, Güclüer, Hansi wrote:

> sure! when i get to my record collection. probably saturday...

not
> splicing tapes
>                    etc for the edits) i think some roughness is left in
to give
> character.
>                    i know if i'm ever editting something leaving a
certain
> looseness is
>                    nice on the ear.
>
>                    robin...