yeah, spot on in my book. (and a point i already
attempted to communicate to the author of that
article.)

of course there's cross-pollination throughout the
history, but there is a difference between the machine
funk heritage and the disco heritage.

http://www.sci.fi/~phinnweb/krautrock/mojo-kraftinfluences.html