whats mad wack is you passing judgements on sound and technique, as if your
opinion matters to anyone but yourself.

for working at a record store, you sure are oblivious to the subjective nature
of audio appreciation

not only that, but your wannabe urban lingo is "mad wack", yo

some of you thought it, I said it.

-Joe