time to stop all this playa hata talk

klein and the mbo ' dirty talk' . that's an italo track and it's brilliant.

no one is saying all and every italo track is good. but the good ones are
brilliant.
it's the same with house and techno - the majority of house and techno
tracks are complete crap.
james
www.jbucknell.com

             "fab."
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       <313@hyperreal.org>
             14/07/05 02:45 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) italo reissues

me neither placid......i thought it sounded cheesy then, and it still
sounds
cheesy to me now

fab.