Lets see if we can keep going...

Arpanet Quantum Transposition Album
Odd one for me, didn't like it at first - thought the tracks where too short and some of the tracks are much louder than the others (Track 6 being a good example), there's also an unusual amount of silence between each track. But by track 7 I was beginning to believe that all the latter may and probably is intentional. Really started to feel the chilled and cold vibe of the album, felt a bit like early Autechre with a flavour of dub.Dark stuff indeed.

This album really gets going after track 7, think B12, early Warp - really cool.

Nick Wilson - Light and Dark - Meta
Only had a few spins of this but the B-Side really stands out as an adventurous piece of work, dark layered textures, twisting scapes and some deep pounding beats, this is kinda like the direction I thought BMB may take. Don't let the pounding beats description put you off tho, it's intelligent stuff. Looks like Meta is going to be up there with Subject Detroit on my must buy list for 2005.