From: "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I'm curious to get some info on this dude, seeing he's been
getting major
>props for a while and his records are hot and he is rated by
Richie Hawtin.
>I think everyone misspells his name, too. I was also under the
impression
>that he had a UK connection, but it seems with his label being called
>Vancouver, he's Canadian... He's booked to play live in Oz, but
does he DJ
>much also and what is it like?

coincidentally, i found this in a record store today:

http://www.discogs.com/release/365101

and his mix is a really really bad jungle mix. i was extremely
disappointed, but its obvious thats he's had alot of improvement
in skills and taste since then. and yeah he's canadian.

tom

andythepooh.com