> Hit me back off-list if you can help me out with what's going on in the
city

Hey just a liddle request on posts like this.......

Although I don't travel as much as I'd like I harbour fantasies I'm going to
do it more in future.
Consequently when a post like this goes up and gets replies on the list I
have a "travel" folder with sub folders for countries / cities.

Which comes in mighty useful when I do get away - I went to Berlin for the
first time earlier this year and the amount of info that I'd amassed was
great - and I've been to Sao Paulo once but may well be back next year so
info about there would be appreciated too.

Consequently I think it would be good if answers were "on-list" so anyone
can benefit - certainly info about what's happening in a city seems pretty
on topic to me (compared to some of our excursions!)....... so come on lets
share!