I'm not sure about Vector Lovers... There's better electro-pop out there....
They musta made mad $ off that advert though - was it Mercedes?
If you're gonna get something on Soma, I'd go for that Silicone Soul album -
a coupla nice trax on it. Great titles too.

On the Detroit tip, how's that Disco D is working with Kevin Federline
(Britney's boo). Will Kev's hip-hop album be the worst since Brian Austin
Green? I'm surprised D would go near that one. ;) But maybe I'm just being a
hater...