Hey Lance - this thread on LD may be of interest it
starts with a post from Lee and mentions a new In-Sync
records due in a couple of weeks.

http://www.littledetroit.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12965

Also the Elektrik Bugg 12"'s (there are 2 of them and
Covert records http://www.covert.uk.com/ is the only
place to stock them as far as I know) are well worth
picking up. Im sure I heard somewhere that Lee had
something to do with them too

Cheers
BT