I reckon it's better that they don't, if you wanna hear them, go see them live, you gotta make the journey - isn't that what UR are all about?

On 22 Nov 2005, at 15:47, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Not my call unfortunately.

well I'm a license payer *cough cough* and I demand the bbc record u.r.

it's in the public interest (all 0.00000000000000001% of us).

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.